Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday










6 comments:

Lindy Kyle said...

Cute!!! I think Syd totally looks like Dakota Fanning! Has anyone ever said that before? Your kids are so dang cute!

Laurie said...

Looking at your pictures makes me miss you guys even more. We love you guys so much and can wait to see you again. It probably our turn to visit.

Parley and Anna said...

So despite it being Wordless Wednesday, can I still comment?! :)
You're kids really are so adorable! And swimming in the Winter? In Eastern Idaho? Crazy people! But fun, I'm sure.

Melissa Durtschi said...

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE IT!!! (PS-I'm glad I haven't been replaced....yet)

Sommer said...

Sydney is so gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Sommer said...

oh and I totally agree with the first comment, she does look like Dakota Fanning.... a lot!