Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm Dreaming of ......



Laying on the beach and having some fun with the kiddos. As this time of year rolls around again I am starting to get a bit ansy. I am longing for the warm weather and beautiful beaches we enjoyed last year when we went to Hawaii. I look to my left and see the calendar of Hawaiian landmarks and start to daydream about beating the cold weather in a tropical paradise.

I think I need to go home and look watch our Hawaiian video. My heart longs to be there again and enjoy the beauty of the islands with our children. There is something absolutely magical about the islands that you just don't get in our world today. Maybe it is the fact that everything is slower there. There are no worries. When you get there you get there. You don't feel the constant rush of having to be somewhere RIGHT NOW! You can take an Aloha Friday (meaning you take the day off) and spend some time snorkeling with the Honu!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, now I'm dreaming of Hawaii too! Let's go. Today.