
It is official....my baby turned five today! Sydney was born at 9:05 a.m. at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho five years ago today. Those who were there included Nana, Papa, Zack, Daddy, Mommy (of course), Aunt Lisa and Uncle Kelly.
Syd has been such a delight to have in our family. She is her daddy's little girl and loves him very much. They work out in the mornings together and she will sometimes come snuggle into bed with me and catch an extra 30 winks before getting ready for the day. Her laughter and smile are contagious. She really adds so much to our family.
I cannot believe it has already been five years. My sweet baby is growing so quickly and will be heading off to school next fall. She can already spell her own name and loves to write us "notes" and color pictures for us. Happy birthday big girl.....we love you!



3 comments:
Man I love this kid! She's such a doll. Congrats BFF!
Happy birthday Syd. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
P.S. That is a great pic of you and Syd, Stace. Love it.
Syd is soooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment