Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

Silly Girl

Sydney makes me laugh with all of her little antics. About a month ago she got ahold of some cattails and she pulled all of the seeds off so it looked like snow. She looked so cute I just had to snap a few (a lot) of photos.

Look Mom, it kinda is like snow.
Snow is falling!!!


Rolling in the "snow."



Drats, snow in the mouth!

Ok, enough of the snow. I am dusting off.

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

I love that girl!!!

P.S. I had so much fun with Zack the other night. He stuffed soooooo many little footballs for the Humanitarian Aid. He was really proud of himself for helping little kids with no toys. And he should be proud. I know I was! He has such a tender heart.

Amy said...

Boy I like her....a lot!! I really miss you guys and wish you were closer. Syd, I love you and love to watch you grow up.