The other day I was driving to town with Sydney in the back seat. She was upset so I started to ask her what she wanted Santa to bring her for Christmas. She was still crying so I said:
Me: Do you want a cat?
Syd: No.
Me: Do you want a chicken?
Syd: We have guineas.
Me: Do you want a llama?
Syd: YEAH!!

Great I was thinking she would revert back to the good ole' ..... no I want a dog, answer.
Me: What will you do with a llama?
Syd: Keep it.
Me: Where will you keep it?
Syd: In the back yard.
Me: What will you do with it in the winter? Won't it get cold?
Syd: No, it won't get cold ... it is fluffy.
Smart girl. How do I get her back on track?
Me: I thought you wanted Santa to bring you a dog.
Syd: But Mom, you hate dogs.
Me: Yeah, but maybe if Santa brought a LITTLE dog I might not hate it.
Syd: Yeah, then I want a rat dog.
Me: Ooookay. A rat dog huh?
Syd: Yep and it can sleep in my bed with me.

What I didn't know at the time is that Sharman is getting a Jack Russell Terrier for the kids for Christmas. Great. So now that you know what Syd wants for Christmas; what do you want?



1 comment:
So cute! Now you have to get her a llama since it was your idea... ;)
I'd like a big strapping Polynesian man, please.
Post a Comment