Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Warrior? YES!!

I am SO excited. Maybe I am a bit childish, but I can hardly wait. Amy, Courtney, Taylor and I are going to see......





Although I am well into my 30s now, I can still remember listening to the "Saturday's Warrior" tape as a kid and listening to it until we absolutely wore it out. Now we are passing this love for the musical on to another generation. I was so happy to find that Deseret Book had released it on DVD and crossed my fingers in hopes they would also release "My Turn On Earth." My lucky day has come. My nieces have made me proud by memorizing all of the words to the musical as well as the musical itself.

So, the Naces and I are off to see the Flinders remade in Logan the 7th of June. Watch out world....next we will be hitting the pavement in search of the live musical "My Turn On Earth."

And yes...I know there are many people in line to mock me. I am unafraid. Go for it. I will be enjoying the musical and wonderful company and dinner with some of my favorite people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm totally first in line for the mocking. If it wasn't for spending the evening with a fun family and dinner together, I don't know what could redeem this! ;) ;) I love your guts!