Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Outfit #1

Ok, Lisa and Kim....This is outfit number one. I will wear the other one tomorrow and get my friend Emily to capture that one for the "Fashion Show." Sorry there are only two but that is all I could afford with the accessories.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love it....you look awesome!! I am glad you took some time and money for yourself...you deserve it!!

Max and Sarah said...

Helloooooo hottie! You look so good Stacey! And I am so proud of you for splurging on yourself! You spend all day thinking of other people and trying to make their lives easier, you totally deserve to pamper yourself! I miss you!

Lisa-Marie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I knew I could count on you for a fashion show! Can't wait to see today's outfit!

Albertson Family said...

stacey...you look so cuted! 10 years younger. Love it

Anonymous said...

Totally Rocks!!!! U Rule!!!!

McCall and Eric said...

Stacey!! We are so happy that we found you over blogging! Your outfit looks so good and oh my word that salegirl, that is hilarious. We want to play games with you again! Eric really misses working with you!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

You are so stinking cute! I'm a little appalled by the comments that the saleslady made to you. I've always thought you looked great.