My reserves are not refilled and it is time to gear up for another semester of school. Man am I tired. Each year I vow that I will be better prepared for the next semester and each year I am not.
Well recently I decided to take some time for me. So my house looks like a tornado has hit and my laundry is as high as a mountain, but I loved the time I put into my little projects.
As some of you know, one of my favorite places to shop is Deseret Industries (DI). It is a thrift store and I always find good deals. I recently found an old wooden chair, some wooden shelves, some outdoor type knick knacks and some old wooden weaved apple barrels. What am I doing with all of these golden finds? I am decorating my bathroom. I have done some sanding, painting, hammering, nailing and love my new finds.



4 comments:
I hope that this time for you has been worth it!!! Yeah for you!!! Who cares about dirty laundry, it will always be there tomorrow (because what do you think you are wearing today!?!)
Love Ya
And your finds and projects have all turned out fabulously, might I add! Can't wait to see the family picture one done!
hey, I know...I'll do your laundry. It's payback time!
You are one of the most amazing women that I know. I am so glad that you were able to take some time for yourself. You totally deserve it. Good luck with next semester!
I am so glad that you are taking time to work on projects that you want to do! I love it. Tell Lisa- Marie I am glad things are going better for their family and little Sirri - she has been in my prayers. Oh I need your email - I'm a dork - I can't find the paper where you wrote it on. I had to find your blog through the Haacke family's list of blog sites. my email is my first and last name all lower case and no spaces at gmail dot com. Sorry but I have to write it out to prevent the spammers - talk to you later Stacey!
Post a Comment