
Emily tagged me again. This time I have to tell you six things you probably don't know about me. Here goes....
1. I have always wanted to be a motivational speaker...I just don't know what to talk about that anyone else would want to listen to.
2. Sometimes I really do talk just to hear myself speak (sorry Zack and Syd). Ok, not really but I know that I say A LOT of the same things I swore I would never say to my kids when I was a parent.
3. My husband is funny. Ok, sometimes.....just sometimes ... he really is funnier than me. Please don't tell him.
4. I have never broken a bone, but have had eight different surgeries. I have never had braces, never had my tonsils out and don't wear glasses or contacts.
5. I was awful at being single. Now that I am married I finally have the confidence I needed to be good at being single. Go figure. Must have something to do with my amazing guy.
6. Relationships are invaluable to me. I don't know what I would do without my husband, family, and closest friends. Without relationships I think I would not survive. I value being with people. I love being part of something bigger than myself.
Now it is your turn. You are all tagged. I want to see six things that you think I don't know about you.



No comments:
Post a Comment