Last weekend we went to Island Park for a Fred and Margie Jensen Family Reunion. It was so much fun!! Well, at least I thought it was fun. I spent some time doing some of my favorite things....playing games with the family, scrapbooking, and sleeping.
Sunday before we left we took lots of pictures of our family. It was wonderful.
During this entire experience I was amazed at the talent in our family. I have a sister-in-law (Heidi) who is a FANTASTIC photographer. At the end of our reunion we all got together again and shared our photos. Thanks to Kendon for burning a CD for each of us of all of the photos taken. It was wonderful. Some of the photos I am going to have developed and have framed and hang in my home. They are beautiful.
My sister-in-law Kaya has such a love for our children and it is apparent in the photos taken. The children also love her.
I loved spending time scrapbooking and talking with my sister-in-law Lisa-Marie and my brother-in-law Buck. Occassionally my mother-in-law Margie and my sister-in-law Kaya would stop in my room and visit while I was scrapbooking. There was a constant flow of children in and out of the room checking in and stopping by for some love. No one had to worry about their children as there was always someone taking them for rides on 4 wheelers or playing games with them or holding them. It was a great experience.
I was especially glad that my brother-in-law Delbert and his family came up on Saturday to spend the remainder of the reunion with us.
Best of all, the cooking was wonderful and I got to sleep in a bed and not on the dirt floor anymore. Clean cabin, beds for the adults, food galore, treats that couldn't be beat and much laughter and joking. Yep, this was a wonderful mini Jensen Reunion.



No comments:
Post a Comment