Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Know

Yes, it has been a very long time since I last blogged.


There is good reason....I have been really sad. So much sadness in my life right now makes it difficult to blog.



My sister Becki (she is the beautiful one with the hair in the photo below) blogs as a therapy and I really need to take her example to heart. I will not bore you with the details of the oppressive sadness but suffice it to say that I so hope it will not last. My heart is aching but I pray that one day things will change and I will be able to be free of the loss and sorrow I am currently feeling.




On a brighter note, I recently purchased an iPod Classic 120 gig. I listened to all of the Twilight series. I am now listening to all of the Harry Potter series. Thanks to Emily I am well stocked on audiobooks and music.



We are coming up on Syd's sixth birthday. Our little girl will be six on Thanksgiving day. Hey, wait a minute....didn't we just bring her home from the hospital?! Honestly where does the time go? She is VIP at school this week. I really think this is a sick idea thought up by teachers to torchure moms with little talent into making a creative and cute poster to compare with the other children's mom. I got Syd's done last night late. Of course she had to take a poster and would not be happy with anything less. Her birthday wish this year?......to see her favorite cousin Taylor!

5 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Oh i am so sorry you are sad! Hope things cheer up for you soon!!

Happy birthday Syd!

Heather said...

I am so sorry you are sad...I love seeing your smiley face each day though!! Congrats on the ipod, they are the best!!!

Devony said...

I'm sorry you've been so sad hon! We love and miss you and you're in our thoughts and prayers!

Natalie said...

I hope all is well with your family. I am sorry you have been down. Know that there are so many who love you!

Becki said...

Let me know how my therapist works for you!!! I hope all is well and I know sometimes things get hard, but when they do you just have to try your best to remember the things that make you feel good too! Things always come around eventually. And seriously you can call me 932-1529. You remember our area code right?!