Sydney is doing dance this year. As part of her participation she has fund raisers she is doing. Above is the link for her current fund raiser. If you would like anything let us know. THANKS!
Now....on to the rest of the blog.
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO SYD!

This is a fal-o-kin.
This is a permit crab. They are usually found along the shore of beaches.
This is Jackson's Home.
Our current President, O-Rock Obama.
Finally, the other day I was getting ready to take Syd to the doctor. She wanted to know if this was a real doctor or a dentist doctor. I told her a real doctor. She wanted to know what he was going to do. I told her he would check her ears, nose and throat and see if she needed to get out her tonsils and/or adenoids. That night I heard her relaying to her day that she would not be getting on the bus in the morning because she had to go to the doctor to find out if he needed to take out her lungs.
I love that kid!



1 comment:
How sweet! Syd is so cute! :)
Post a Comment