We have been gone for a week on vacation. We went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming; Cody, Wyoming; and Mammoth Falls in Yellowstone Park. The vacation was....well.....not much of a vacation. There was naughty children and an unhappy mom which equals a dad who wanted to pack the whole lot of us up and send us home.
We got home yesterday and were just in time to see Kelly (my brother-in-law who has been serving in the military in Korea) and his very beautiful wife, Kaya. Kaya is so personable. She speaks English well enough that I can understand her but still there is some difficulty in her understanding all the conversation all of the time. She is doing remarkably well. She played with all of the neices and nephews. They were not sure what to make of her but she kept on teasing and playing and soon she even had Meg coming to her for love. It was wonderful.
The best news of all, Lisa-Marie and Sirri should be on their way home TODAY!!! Hurray! Kendon left this morning at about 4:30 a.m. to help them head home. We hope they will be here before bedtime tonight. Sirri has another CT scan before they can leave but it should be done this morning and then they can head home. What happy kiddos, a happy husband and a happy mother!!!
My brother-in-law Buck from back East will be flying into Jackson Hole today around 11 a.m. and then all of my husband's family will be here. We are having a mini reunion in Island Park this weekend since all of the family will be here. Hopefully this will be better than the first part of our vacation. I will post photos later.



3 comments:
Sounds like a fun vacation. I'm sorry about Sirri. I hope her scan comes back clean today!
have a great vacation with all the jensens and hooray that all is well with sirri marie!! hug her tight for me, will you!?
wow, I had no idea that Sirri was going through all of this! My prayers are with her and they rest of the family. It was good to see you the other day! We will see much of eachother I'm sure this coming school year!
Post a Comment