Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting Closer


The tickets for the open house of the Rexburg Temple became available on Monday. My sister-in-law and I along with most of my co-workers frantically checked every ten minutes until 10 a.m. to get our tickets. Finally, I was able to get some tickets to attend the open house.

A co-worker forwarded me a copy of the temple at night and it was so amazingly beautiful I just had to set it as my background on my computer screen. Looking at this photo makes me think of the primary song, "I love to see the Temple." Sydney already refers to it as her temple and maybe, just maybe one day she will make it her temple as she looks forward to marriage.

1 comment:

Tenille said...

My sister that lives up in Idaho falls got us tickets to the open house. We are trying to see if you can make it to it. If we do we will be sure to stop by and say hi to you. The temple looks so beautiful I can't wait to see what it looks like inside.